COPYRIGHT – Website
The website content is © Copyright XENOptics Holdings Pty Ltd, 2020-22.
Website content subject to Copyright protection under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) includes:
- Articles, blog posts, product descriptions and all content in written form;
- Brochures, PDFs, downloadable files;
- Photos, logos, illustrations, charts, graphical elements and all visual content;
- Recorded audio, podcasts;
- Videos and animations;
- Tables or works or symbols.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of XENOptics.
The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by educational institutions and governments, including from licensing schemes managed by Copyright Agency.
COPYRIGHT – Third Party Materials